Sunday 27 November 2011

Kodoto

Since my last post on Kodoto's range, a few new figures have been added to the collection:
  • Oliver Kahn - Bayern Munich
  • Cesc Fabregas - Barcelona (Qatar Foundation)
  • Mesut Ozil - Germany
My top 10 wishlist for 2012?
  1. Mario Balotelli - Man City (with a 'Why Always Me?' variation)
  2. David Silva - Man City
  3. Sergio Aguero - Man City
  4. Pazzini - Inter Milan
  5. Juan Mata - Chelsea
  6. Andre Villas Boas - Chelsea
  7. Edinson Cavani - Napoli
  8. Lavezzi - Napoli
  9. Jack Wilshere - Arsenal
  10. Gerard Pique - Barcelona
What about yours? Let me know in the comments below. 

1 comment:

  1. Kahn is great figure. I had one and I sold it to one of mates, but this sculpt is so good that I must buy one more for me :)
    I hope they'll decide to release Luis Suarez and Jose Reina in Liverpool shirts.

    ReplyDelete